What a blog can do for you?

Jan 22, 2009 | |
It can get you an invitation to the "International Congress for Project, Programme and Risk Management" at London

If you would like to know more click here.

Sounds to good to be true, few days back I got the inivitation and accepted it ofcourse. The initial email said that the blog was being read by  "lots of people who are reading it and liking it".

I'm thankful for the oppurtunity to Kate Winter from Perceptive PR and it's my first Project Management
 seminar. It actually got me  nervous (I still am). With a few more days to get my visa and manage everything else, I hope I can be there.

It's happening on the 10 and 11 of February and I get to meet Elizabeth Harrin!

Want an inivitation, start your blog. 

On a serious note, it opens new doors for you, something you can only dream of. If it's happening to me, it can happen to you .

(Picture: The BPUG congress Brochure and Me)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to meeting you too!